I love to bake from scratch. To experiment with new recipes and come up with ways to create delicious gluten-free and dairy-free treats my whole family can enjoy.
But sometimes, you just need simple.
Sometimes you forget you have a gathering to go to on that work night, and weren’t you supposed to bring something? And sometimes you just need a little 10-minute dessert to perk you up at the end of a long day.
Cue quick and easy Funfetti cookie recipe that is also both gluten and dairy-free!
MY 80/20 RULE APPROACH
Let me begin but sharing that this recipe is not the healthiest. It’s full of refined ingredients and artificial colors that I’d rather not feed my family. But as with most things in life, I like to take the 80/20 rule approach.
If I feed myself and my family clean, healthy ingredients 80% of the time, then I don’t feel so bad allowing them to have a little wiggle room the other 20% of the time.
After all, it isn’t healthy to deprive yourself or have that ‘can’t have it’ mindset. You might as well allow yourself to splurge here and there so you don’t have those rigid barriers in your head! At least, that’s how I see it — to each their own!
Anyways, back to the cookies!
This incredibly simple 3 ingredients cookie recipe has saved me on so many occasions, and it’s my quick go-to whenever I need to bring a dessert to a gathering that my gluten and dairy-free family can eat!
And I know you’ll love it too!
THE 4 INGREDIENT GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE FUNFETTI COOKIE RECIPE THAT WILL QUICKLY BECOME YOUR GO-TO
- 1 box Gluten-Free Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 can Funfetti frosting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt your coconut oil.
- Add in your two eggs.
- Once combined, add your cake mix and stir until combined. You might need to get your hands in there the really mix it up well!
- Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten the dough with the palm of your hand, then place them in the oven for about 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely, then frost and enjoy!
These cookies are absolutely delicious and are sure to be a hit no matter if you’re just making them to have at home or bringing them to your next gathering!
For my gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe, head here!