Ohhh brownies. Is there anything better than a warm, gooey brownie?
But when it comes to gluten and dairy-free baking, some brownie recipes come up short. I for one have tried several, and there’s always a little something wrong with all of them.
The don’t set enough, they set too much, they’re too oily, they’re too dry. There’s always something.
But this time, I think I got them right!
I can pass on a cake-y brownie all day, but throw a gooey brownie my way, and watch out.
These are the BEST! So gooey, so delicious, and they fool even my toughest anti-gluten-free critics (aka my brothers!).
So give them a try and enjoy! You may never go back to a box mix again!
THE MOST DELICIOUS, MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH BROWNIES YOU’LL EVER MAKE (THAT NO ONE WILL BELIEVE ARE GLUTEN & DAIRY-FREE)
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups cane sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup gluten-free 1:1 baking flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease 9″x13″ baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt down coconut oil and mix in sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl, then mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Stir to combine, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish and bake for 27-29 minutes or until brownies are cooked through and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes, cut with a plastic knife for clean lines, and serve!
Like I mentioned — I tried a lot of gluten and dairy free brownie recipes over the years, and this might be my favorite combination of ingredients thus far!
Have you perfected a gluten-free brownie recipe? Share it with me in the comments!